• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi again guys!

ayshajade

New Kit
I remember joining this lovely forum last year but due to a lot of assignments and work taking up my time I haven't had any time at all to go online. So excited as I finish my course this week and then I'll be a qualified vet assistant!

Since last year I have 2 new bun additions :3 But firstly, here's Meadow my gorgeous Dutch bun:
meadow_zpsoja1fyd9.jpg

He turned 9 this year and has put on a bit of weight round the middle but what do you do for a lazy, old man? He is the typical Dutch a little bit grumpy when rearranging. He was a right terror but has settled down in his old age and moving his food bowl now means food and not me stealing it :3

dandelion_zpsjtwndzzn.jpg

My gorgeous Dandelion. This photo was taken before her hair cut at the vet's. Boy does she have a glorious lionhead coat! She is very bossy and demands strokes when you walk past her run and she is the diva of the bunch. She is my snuffles bun <3

tinsel_zps5juu3er6.jpg

Here is Tinsel my mini lop cross and I adopted her from the charity support adoption at work as unfortunately not many people are fond of the albino gene :( She has gorgeous light blue albino eyes. She is the digger of the bunch and hasn't been spayed yet due to her being a little girl at the time but is now ready too. She demands attention and stomps until she gets it.

Bramble_zpsvtuwftig.jpg

Lastly, here's my new little man Bramble, the Rex. Isn't he just gorgeous! I had to snap him up when I seen him in work as it was love at first sight. He's got a loving, sweet personality. He's so gentle and loves licking my hand :3

Edit: I don't use woodshavings as a bedding for my other buns as one has a dust allergy. I've just used it for Bramble as this is the bedding he's been used too.

Urgh sorry for the unfriendly forum sized images I usually resize them but I wanted to get my quick hello out there :wave:

Look forward to being around again!

Last edited:
Hello! What an awesome course youve just taken - how exciting!

They are all fantastic looking rabbits. It is ashame many people dont like albinos, i love them :(

Hope to see much more of you round the forum :wave:

You have some gorgeous looking bunnies, could easily snap each and every one of them up myself ;)
I don't understand the albino thing myself either, or the issue with the black rabbits.... makes no sense. but well people will be people and do what they think. Though no doubt Tinsel is pleased you picked her up, she looks very very happy.

:wave: what gorgeous buns your white bun looks so cute and comfy fast asleep blue eyes too I bet they are lovely :love: I have two REW's so I'm biased about albino I think they are lovely :D

Your Dutch look gorgeous defo a floofy lion there, and i quite fancy a Rex but for now 4 is plenty for me :oops:

Back