• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to Rabbits from Scotland

Hello I have already posted a thread in the housing thread about converting a wardrobe/cupboard for rabbits to live in but I thought I should introduce myself properly here

My name is Sasha . I'm from Scotland. My partner, his daughter and myself hope to adopt a pair of rabbits in the next few weeks.

We are all new to rabbits so we are trying to do as much research as possible.
At my partners house we have 2 Lovebirds and 3 Goldfish. I am previously a crazy hamster lady 😊 I used to adopt hamsters and at one time I had 10 living in my spare bedroom(in seperate cages of course) hehe! At my house I have 2 hamsters. A big fluffy Syrian called Hendrix. And a tiny Roborovski called Speedy 😊 I also have a pair of Lovebirds.

Looking forward to reading and learning all about rabbits and introducing our new rabbits soon I hope! 😊

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. I like the sound of a fluffy hamster called Hendrix! I have a fluffy white hamster with red eyes called Woodstock.

I would love to see pics of all your menagerie.

Back