• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit 'Natural' Snack Containing Mushrooms and Daisies !! ?? !!

While zooplus are streaks ahead of most retailers, I have seen several of their products offered for rabbits that afaik are definitely not suitable.
None of my rabbits will eat daisies, nor mushrooms (which occasionally pop up in the garden unnoticed), so they are definitely not something I'd feed on purpose.

Yes I think you are Jane :wave: I buy the JR packs as they are such good value for money but always read what's in them. Was a bit :shock: myself when I saw these. Will stick to the plantain and dandelion :D

Yes I think you are Jane :wave: I buy the JR packs as they are such good value for money but always read what's in them. Was a bit :shock: myself when I saw these. Will stick to the plantain and dandelion :D

Thanks, I do buy the Herb Forage and the Ribwort from Zooplus, but l wont be buying this new product !

Not sure if it'd be worth flagging it up with the RWAF ? A complaint from them may carry more clout than one from Jo public (well, Jane public in my case!)

Thanks, I do buy the Herb Forage and the Ribwort from Zooplus, but l wont be buying this new product !

Not sure if it'd be worth flagging it up with the RWAF ? A complaint from them may carry more clout than one from Jo public (well, Jane public in my case!)

Definitely worth an email Jane.

Prompt reply from the RWAF who say the product is 'best avoided' and that 'daisies are not good for Rabbits at all'. Apparently whether or not the mushrooms were OK would depend on the specific type of mushroom.

That's really odd as galen's garden sell a wild flower mix for rabbits which includes daisies. They really know their stuff, I buy quite a bit from there.

Back