• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. This is exactly what happened to our bridge bunny several years back. Thinking of you xx

Oh no, Kate, I'd missed this. :cry: I'm so sorry you lost Louie. :( Sleep tight little guy. xx

The thinkbox advert came on the television when I came home from the Vets, with the song "Nothings gonna change my love for you".

It's just come on again, I'm in tears again :(

I have only just read this - I am so very very sorry. Louie was a beautiful and special bun:cry:.

Binky free honey
xxxx

Is it really only 3 weeks ago that we said goodbye? A lifetime seems to have gone by since I last saw your little face.

I still expect to see you when I come down in the morning, jumping around waiting for your food.

Love you to the moon and back, Louie xxxxx

Oh my god, I've just seen this, such heartbreaking news I remember Louie he was such a lovely precious bunny. I'm so sorry binky free little one xx

Oh my god, I've just seen this, such heartbreaking news I remember Louie he was such a lovely precious bunny. I'm so sorry binky free little one xx

Thank you, we miss him very much.

Hope you are doing well, Nicola xx

I miss you so much, Louie, I think it's only just sinking in that you have gone.

I hope you didn't suffer those last 2 days and that you knew how much we all loved you. I'm sorry that I didn't realise how ill you were, I should have taken you to the vets the day before but I really didn't know you were so ill :(

Love you to the moon and back xxxx

Back