• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Share your bunnies Christmas messages

Loving the Christmas bunnies! I think Millie and Maddie might be my favourite RU bunnies. They are gorgeous!

Aww thank you says Millie and Maddie!

I'm loving all the Christmas bunnies I haven't been feeling very Christmassy but I'm getting there

Sheldon: Ho ho flippin ho. Okay mummy? Said my piece so now get this sodding hat off me before I bites your toesies :evil:

Spenser: Happy Christmas to everybun. Wishing you all healthy holidays, crisp carrots, and hoping that your humans go easy on the sprouts. ;)

Aw I missed this thread on Christmas Day, but better late than never!

ceab3bc3338c092b4f9c1d527457b5f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant thread, I've really enjoyed reading thru it :D
Havn't taken any pics of my buns over Xmas, but they are very happy with their new tunnel, willow balls, treat balls.

I would also like to say Thankyou to RU and everyone who posts on here.. I've learnt So Much on the forum. My world, and my Buns world is a much much better place for it!

Brilliant thread, I've really enjoyed reading thru it :D
Havn't taken any pics of my buns over Xmas, but they are very happy with their new tunnel, willow balls, treat balls.

I would also like to say Thankyou to RU and everyone who posts on here.. I've learnt So Much on the forum. My world, and my Buns world is a much much better place for it!

Hear hear! Me too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back