• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was a bit naughty... Pictures included!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
So just a few days ago I was saying that Pud was lonely after losing Cupcake, but that I couldn't bond my (hopefully!) group of five until I have time off in December.

Wellllll, I've got a dental abscess and the antibiotics have made me really poorly, so I had a few days off. I was pretty confident that the baby boys and Pud would make a good match, and then I could attempt to add Wotsit and Ted in later, so I let the boys have a little date and it was love at first sight :love: Not a single chase, mount, nip, fur pull... Nothing. Immediate snuggling and grooming from all three boys :love: I'm pretty confident that I now have a trio :thumb:

image_zps059bb95c.jpg

image_zps390eeda8.jpg

Sorry the photos are so huge, I'm on my phone :oops:

Aww the pictures are so cute, they look adorable, nothing naughty about that, you've made Pud a very happy bunny by the looks of it!

Thanks guys! :) I just couldn't bear to see Pud alone any more, he's beside himself to have bunny company again.

I've just noticed Pickle's dirty feetsies in the second photo, he's always the one that gets grubby :lol:

OMG the world's cutest trio xxxxxxxxxx

They really do look so cosy together. Thank goodness for a dental abcess!

How lovely :love: they look so cute snuggled together! I'm very jealous I want snuggly bunnies! Glad it went well :D sounds like they're very chilled boys :D

I can't remember which one is which :oops: who's in the photo?

How lovely :love: they look so cute snuggled together! I'm very jealous I want snuggly bunnies! Glad it went well :D sounds like they're very chilled boys :D

I can't remember which one is which :oops: who's in the photo?

In order from left to right it's Noodles, Pickle then Pud :)

In order from left to right it's Noodles, Pickle then Pud :)

Sorry, my memory is awful for names, even for humans :oops: I remember faces well, but not names!

They are just three gorgeous bunnies! I'm so happy for you that they've bonded so well and easily! I hope my upcoming bonding goes that well! :D

:love:.. I feel a Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coming on! Congrats, they look beautiful together..... X

Back