• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitopia housing :)

I'm not getting it. seems a lot for what's on offer. there are some lovely, really solid, kennels and runs available elsewhere if you have that kind of money.

regardless of price its great whenever another manufacturer shows an interest in rabbit welfare and space requirements :thumb:

I'm not convinced. Seems a bit 'open' to me. For the price I could probably get a custom made shed/aviary.
It's good that people are starting to understand more about a rabbits needs though.

I think it's brilliant. I skimmed through the 20 minute video tour and it's all very well thought out, you can tell the guy is really passionate about it and has been tweaking it for a long time based around how his rabbits use it all.
The optional storage shed and mesh flooring are particularly great, it feels like he's thought about ways to make it a little more flexible for different owners.

Back