• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe bunny tunnels and interchange cube

Hi all, does anyone else have these snugglesafe tunnels and the interchange cube? If so, do you have any trouble keeping the tunnels attached to the interchange? My tunnels seem to just sit in the interchange holes but the bunnies manage to pull them out :? Any tips?

I have the same tunnels and the same problem. They are supposed to screw in, and I think I managed to get one in once, but the one that came with the interchange is too small (I didn't read the bit on the packaging that said not to completely remove that tunnel from inside the cube until I'd wrestled with it for ages to get it out!!)

Hopefully someone will have some top tips...

I have the same tunnels and the same problem. They are supposed to screw in, and I think I managed to get one in once, but the one that came with the interchange is too small (I didn't read the bit on the packaging that said not to completely remove that tunnel from inside the cube until I'd wrestled with it for ages to get it out!!)

Hopefully someone will have some top tips...
That's so funny cos we did exactly the same and wrestled to get the darn thing out, although ours came without any packaging So we didn't know not to take the whole thing out. Im now wondering if someone had bought this and returned it for it to have no packaging :? Maybe cos they could get the tunnel out the cube!! :lol:

Same problem here :lol:

I just scrunch the ends of the tunnels up before attaching them to the interchange. They seem to fit better that way.

The way they package them is so silly. :roll:

Back