• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiiiiii :)

icklemunch

Young Bun
Hi.
I'm Suzi. From Manchester :)
I'm Bunny mummy to my Princess Betsy. She's a Black Mini lop aged 3. Have had her since she was 10 weeks. She's a total madam, but also extremely soppy and my Princess.
Also Bunny mummy to Barney, A cutie pie Black and White Mini lop cross, who we got from a local rescue around 6 weeks. He's around 12 month, with major attitude :) They are bonded and are free roam house bunnies who rule the roost.
I also have 7 hamsters. All rescues of some kind. Jeffro a syrian. Doris the Chinese. Boo and Winnie hybrids (russians) and Wilbur,Sprout and Dot the Roborovski's. All live on their own in nice big cages and are rather spoilt.
I also recently lost my beautiful black Lab Zak to cancer aged 12. Miss him so much. He was my baby,my world and it felt wrong not mentioning him on my introductions.

Hope to see you all around!

Hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: would love to see photos of your furry family :thumb: sorry to hear you lost your dog :cry:

Hi.

Thank you :)

Will post some once i figure it out. I don't need much encouragment, love showing off my furries :D

:wave: hello and welcome to RU :D

Sounds like you have a busy household - so sorry to hear of your loss.:( Zak sounds beautiful. :love: If it would help/give you some comfort, maybe you would like to post about Zak in the Rainbow bridge section of the forum? Some people find it useful but of course, everyone has their own way. :thumb:

Can't wait to see pics of your furry family. :D

Back