• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do for the best...U/D booked in for spays!

After a day of ringing vets, I finally have Maizie and Daisy booked in for Friday.
They're booked in with Blake vets in Bridgwater, which is a vet that was recommended by Schez when I first started looking for a rabbit savvy vet.
They initially said they would like to wait another month, when I explained the separation, and their bond etc the director said that they would do it :thumb:
Massive relief, although still having to wait a few days :lol:

Thanks for all the advice, help, and words of encouragement :lol: :love:

Phew, you got there in the end :thumb: sending lots of vibes for Friday

It's been a stressful few days :lol: Maizie still isn't happy about being separated, Daisy seems fine though! I'm alternating who is in each half of the room to prevent any territorial issues as well :roll:

Thank you :) needless to say it's going to be another weekend of worry and stress :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yay! I've heard good things about them and not too far from you which is a bonus. When are they booked in?

Yay! I've heard good things about them and not too far from you which is a bonus. When are they booked in?

The fact they are recommended by someone on here puts my mind at ease a bit, and they are nice and close! Booked in at 8:30 Friday morning :thumb: I was so glad when they agreed to do it based upon the situation I'm in with them, it reassures me that they have a sound understanding of buns :thumb:

The fact they are recommended by someone on here puts my mind at ease a bit, and they are nice and close! Booked in at 8:30 Friday morning :thumb: I was so glad when they agreed to do it based upon the situation I'm in with them, it reassures me that they have a sound understanding of buns :thumb:

Oh very good news :wave:

Now need to save up lots and lots of magic vibes to get both of them happy and healthy and back home with you Friday night :love:

Oh very good news :wave:

Now need to save up lots and lots of magic vibes to get both of them happy and healthy and back home with you Friday night :love:

Thank you :) I'm already dreading it :roll: they should be fine!

Back