• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your favourite bit of a rabbit?

On a totally different note, I love those names! Lana & Luna :love::love::love: have you any pictures lurking around anywhere for me to squee over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks :D My housemates actually named them when they belonged to them, I think Lana was originally 'Lana del rab' after Lana Del Rey :roll: :lol:

Here she is

and here's Luna

:love:

Leeps. :love: (Or on that lovely illustration, smoocher.)

And on Pip I love her bunny smile. I can get her to do it on command if I have a treat packet to crinkle beforehand. ;)

My favourite part has to be bobbys lovely floppy ears and just the general shape of a lops head. Bobby has the most squishy head. My husband says it's because his head is full of air. Lol !!! Bold hubby ... Bobby doesn't help his case by being the most dopey bun around ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
The ever-so-soft fluffy bit at the base of the ears :love: and the velvety feel of the facial fur, from just above the eyes to the nose :love:.

i love the back feet :love::love::love:

i espeically love when they flick them at you in disgust as they run away from you :lol::lol:

Back