• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
This is really odd....

First thing this morning OH fed Ted and Littlest Bun...they did their happy skippy weave of death like normal... starting nomming away at their nuggets... Ted stops half way and has to lie down :shock: He's never ever done that. And he wouldn't touch his greens or hay or recovery or anything for about two hours.... then he seemed to bounce back and be okay again?! :shock:

Poor Tedward.... what a weird symptom!

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, yes Little was lying out like a beached whale half the morning after 'helping' Ted eat his nuggets, leaves and Recovery! I've never seen her little belly so fat! :lol::lol:

This is really odd....

First thing this morning OH fed Ted and Littlest Bun...they did their happy skippy weave of death like normal... starting nomming away at their nuggets... Ted stops half way and has to lie down :shock: He's never ever done that. And he wouldn't touch his greens or hay or recovery or anything for about two hours.... then he seemed to bounce back and be okay again?! :shock:

Poor Tedward.... what a weird symptom!

Oh and in case anyone was wondering, yes Little was lying out like a beached whale half the morning after 'helping' Ted eat his nuggets, leaves and Recovery! I've never seen her little belly so fat! :lol::lol:

Oh Damn, I meant to put this in 'health'

He could of taken down a lot of air and ended up with a slightly bloated belly and needed to chill, seen Biscuit do this a few times in the past and Ginger used to have to do it often - but she was apoorly bunny anyway

He could of taken down a lot of air and ended up with a slightly bloated belly and needed to chill, seen Biscuit do this a few times in the past and Ginger used to have to do it often - but she was apoorly bunny anyway

Interesting.

I wondered that, I also wondered if he had a little traffic jam in the old pipework as he's been grooming his molt and eating a lot of fur :(

Hopefully he'll be fine.

Scares the life out of me.

Does anyone think that feeding them separately might help? Little likes to swap bowls mid brekkie to check Ted's food isn't nicer and I wonder if he wolfs it a bit so he doesn't get it pinched...

Back