• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

Hi, My name is Louise. I have joined this forum hoping someone can help me. I sadly lost my neutered buck last night and have a lonely doe here:( I am looking for either a buck that is free that i will pay to have neutered or a already neutered buck that i will happily pay for. My girl is 18 months old (approx). She lives in an outside hutch and run which is attached to a larger run during the day. I am in east London. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks xxx

hurrah!! thank you lovely people, Heather and I are off to visit a lady on saturday who has several neutered rescue boys, lets hope my girlie likes one of them. I wouldnt have found her without your help. I shall update you on saturday. Thanks again, this forum has a wonderful vibe, so friendly and helpful, its lovely :D:D:D

I'm so glad that you have managed to find someone who maybe able to help.

The best thing about rescues are they help with the bonding process of your bunnies and if it doesn't work out they will help you find another bunny that may suit your rabbit better. Oh and you are giving a new life to a bunny in need too - Win win :D

Good luck with your search x

Hi Louise, welcome to RU.:wave:

I'm sorry to hear about your buck. Always a very sad time.:(:(

However I wish you and your doe all the best in finding a wonderful new bunny friend.:thumb:

Back