• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

17years ago

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
17years ago is when I first became a bunny mummy, thumper we rescued her she was found abandoned, 17years to today, and if it wasn;t for her, I wouldn't share my life with buns, thank you thumper, hope your looking after everyone at rainbow bridge, you got to llve a long happy life x

*hugs* You are a brilliant bunny mummy, i'm sure Thumper is looking down on you :love:

thanks, its also though I don't want to remember date or check when it was, but 2years since Locksley left my side :cry::cry::cry:
3 years since rosie was put to sleep due to informities old age
june is also the month that thumper also left us, due to old age

hello, ml1. bunnies have brought a lot to your life, and you have enriched theirs. few can have had such close attention and wonderful places to play, all down to your loving care. :D

june is a bunny month. matthew and tabitha were born on 8 june, and charles and cecile on 15th.

hello, ml1. bunnies have brought a lot to your life, and you have enriched theirs. few can have had such close attention and wonderful places to play, all down to your loving care. :D

june is a bunny month. matthew and tabitha were born on 8 june, and charles and cecile on 15th.

yes rosie was also born in june I believe
just wish Locksley was still around though :cry:

I remember Locksley too :cry:
June was the month that we discovered three bunnies living at my husband's business property, having been abandoned by some churl. We tried to get all three but could only catch Mimzy.

June 10th will be the anniversary of when he got head tilt last year.

June brings a mix of emotions.

((((((Hugs)))))) ml1...thinking of you. xxxx

Back