• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These three fantastic bunnies are looking for a home together!

They are Sugar snap, Mrs Carrot and Brussel Top! Age estimated at 1-2yrs, and all neutered and myxo vaccined, these beautiful bunnies are looking for their new home.
Originally dumped at a vet all in stasis, after three days of syringe feeding and IV fluids, a local cat rescue managed to get them back eating. I have been fostering them since November, but after a month of excuses and then a month of no responses, I feel unfortunately that the rescue have washed their hands of them.

They are all crossbreeds.

Sugarsnap is a beautiful semi long haired beigey/sooty fawn bunny who is very nosey and inquisative!
Mrs Carrot and Brussel Top are never far from each other, and are very food orientated and cheeky.

They are looking for a minimum space of a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch with 6ft x 4ft x 2ft run, as this is what they are currently housed in, and spend most of their time in the run, munching hay.

A donation will be asked, which will be given to our local rabbit rescue: Cuddly Critters

315j1tt.jpg

Ah Ha!! So, these are the little angels.

They are gorgeous and now that I have read more, I guess the only question is, do you think I could bond them with Fudge? He is a male lop, white and errm, fudge coloured.

They would live in an upper portion of the shed in a 6 x4 space with a huge outdoor enclosure. I also have two other pairs of buns who also have their own share of the shed and out door spaces.

Please let me know what you think

I personally don't see why not!

I could always bond them here for you, save you getting them all the way there if they decide not to bond! As long as he is neutered :wave:

Wow, really? Perhaps we could bring him on Sunday? I am really keen to get him bonded. That would be fantastic, I have always wanted a big group

I am around Sunday morning if that's any good for you? (have swimming at 11am and then a friends birthday dinner after, so could settle him temporarily in a cage until I am back, and then start the bond first thing Monday morning?) Excited for them all now!:D

EEk,

Just looked at where you are, for some reason I thought you were in Leicester. Not sure I could get there for 11, I live just outside Peterborough.

Could you let me know where exactly so I can look on the map to see how far it is? Would you be able to meet me somewhere if its too far?

please could you also look at my thread on rabbit chat about a friend for Fudge as I think its only fair that you know my set up.

Its taken me ages to pluck up the courage to say those things on here.

Please could you also be aware that I donate monthly to Caroline to help the buns. We used to visit regularly on a Sunday when we lived closer to do the morning cover, I just cannot meet her standards and you may want to turn me down too.

Thanks xx

But there not your rrabbitas to rehome

From December;s messages: (I have edited out names, as feel it is unnecessary to have them)

20 December 2012

18:41
Any potential interest in the bunnies recently, hun? x
21 December 2012

19:34
Nothing how are they

all well and good, put them in my 6ft hutch/run combo

19:38
I dont no what to do with them

20:10
I could try rehoming them through me as well?

20:14
Feel free to try u home chk dnt u ? Xx

20:19
I do, yes. Wouldn't let them go to anything smaller than they are in now x

I have permission.
I just thought I'd continue to have back up and me finding them a home would be secondary to them advertising to find them one.
As it were, they never advertised them and I haven't heard anything since start of January.

Bungle Bunny- If necessary I am happy to postphone swimming. I am in RM10.
Will go and take a look at thread now :)

From December;s messages: (I have edited out names, as feel it is unnecessary to have them)

20 December 2012

18:41
Any potential interest in the bunnies recently, hun? x
21 December 2012

Nothing how are they

all well and good, put them in my 6ft hutch/run combo

19:38
I dont no what to do with them

20:10
I could try rehoming them through me as well?

20:14
Feel free to try u home chk dnt u ? Xx

20:19
I do, yes. Wouldn't let them go to anything smaller than they are in now x

I have permission.
I just thought I'd continue to have back up and me finding them a home would be secondary to them advertising to find them one.
As it were, they never advertised them and I haven't heard anything since start of January.

Bungle Bunny- If necessary I am happy to postphone swimming. I am in RM10.
Will go and take a look at thread now :)

Is this the rescue you have been doing fundraising on the forum for if yeah what happened to the funds you raised if you have had no contact since december

Is this the rescue you have been doing fundraising on the forum for if yeah what happened to the funds you raised if you have had no contact since december

Nope, it's a different rescue. :D Starlight is fundraising for Cuddly Critters and I've been in contact with them prior to approving fundraisers to ensure that the lady running the rescue is aware. Could we please get the thread back on track now.

Good luck with re homing these bunnies, you are doing a good thing, i hope they can be bonded with Fudge, how cool would that be to have a lovely 4some, hope it works out :thumb:

EEk,

Just looked at where you are, for some reason I thought you were in Leicester. Not sure I could get there for 11, I live just outside Peterborough.

Could you let me know where exactly so I can look on the map to see how far it is? Would you be able to meet me somewhere if its too far?

please could you also look at my thread on rabbit chat about a friend for Fudge as I think its only fair that you know my set up.

Its taken me ages to pluck up the courage to say those things on here.

Please could you also be aware that I donate monthly to Caroline to help the buns. We used to visit regularly on a Sunday when we lived closer to do the morning cover, I just cannot meet her standards and you may want to turn me down too.

Thanks xx

So sorry for the delay! Could you PM me pictures? xx

Back