• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy - 10th September 2012

Debster

Mama Doe
Timmy it will have been 2 weeks tomorrow that you went to Rainbow Bridge. I’m so sorry I didn’t do your tribute sooner, but I just couldn’t find a way of putting into words what an amazing bunny you were and just how much you mean to me. I’m not sure I can now.

I’m so sorry I wasn’t with you when you needed me. I’d gone to visit my parents on the Sunday and you started showing signs of being uncomfortable and weren’t eating properly. You had your medicines and Daddy said you brightened up a bit. It was only in the evening when he picked you up and you were cold, he knew then that you just weren’t right. The vets admitted you that night, we were worried it might be your teeth again, even though it had only been 5 weeks since your last dental (there were usually 3 months inbetween). In the morning I spoke to the vet, they were going to give you a dental as even the smallest spurs could stop you eating, you were a very sensitive boy! They called in the afternoon to say you were coming round from the GA, but were worried as your tummy was distended. They warned me they may have to operate again. Oh how I prayed it wouldn’t come to that and you would recover, as you had so many times before. Unfortunately it wasn’t to be and I had that dreaded call less than an hour later to say you had passed away.

You were only three years old Timmy. I wasn’t ready to lose you. I am heartbroken you are gone and I still can’t believe it has happened.

I got you and Pickle as babies from Pets at Home. You were already friends and I sat and watched you both groom each other and hop about together while I waited in the shop. I knew I couldn’t think of separating you. You always adored Pickle, you were both so close and would spend hours snuggling together. Pickle was the boss but you didn’t mind, you were happy to groom him whenever he asked (which was a LOT!).

Just a couple of weeks after we got you, I was made redundant and for the last 3 and a half years circumstances enabled me to spend a lot of time working from home, which of course meant a lot of time with you and Pickle. I am so lucky I had you in my life Timmy, you and Pickle changed my world, you made me laugh every day and I treasure every moment I spent with you.

I miss you so much, you are constantly in my mind. I will see you again one day I know, until then I’ll say what I said to you every night at bedtime
Love you hundreds and thousands and millions and billions and trillions,
Love you to the moon and back xxx

Just a little baby, I think you grew into your ears!:D
TimmyBaby_zps685c1db9.jpg

You could be quite shy and nervous, but when you were in the right mood you loved to snuggle down and let me rub your head and your ears
Crawley-20120716-00269640x480_zpsf816da95.jpg

You LOVED your food, you weren't fussy at all! I loved watching you nom your herbs especially, you made it into an art form!:lol:

With Pickle, your bestest friend in the whole world
Crawley-20120905-00396_zps41ed0757.jpg

Taken just a couple of days before we lost you. You were so beautiful Timmy :love::love::love:
Timmy640x480_zps8a09665b.jpg

So very sorry you lost him, bless he was very young. Binky-free Timmy and have fun at the Bridge. Hugs to you at this horrid time. xxx

Debbie, that's a lovely tribute which made me cry for your darling Timmy, he was a stunning bunny.

As you know we both lost our loved buns under very similar circumstances with us being away and they went within 24 hours of each other! Thank you so much for your PMs at that time.

I hope Timmy and Charlie are having a great time together, 2 gorgeous little Dutch boys :love:

Binky free Timmy and hugs to you Debbie xxx

I watched this video of you today Timmy, you loved your treatball you were so good at rolling it around :love:

Missing you so much, how can this have happened :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you and sending you love and hugs :cry: I know what you're going through.. You did all you could for beautiful Timmy though and he will always be with you.. So sorry for your loss xxxxx

Oh Debbie, Im so sorry I missed this and so so sorry to hear about Timmy :cry::cry::cry:

He had an amazing life with you (((HUGS)))

Sweet dreams beautiful boy xxxxxxxx

Back