• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot. It's that time again.

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Remembering you with love every day. 3 years ago already. Your memory is a constant reminder to me that quality of life far outweighs quantity. Thank you for coming into my life and bringing my best friend with you. You truly were a special bunny who stole my heart. Although you were only with me 3 months I loved you so much and still have an ache in my heart for you. You trusted me so much even after suffering such neglect that in the end was too much for your little body.

Miss you so much my loveable teddy bear xxx

And your montage which again has had me in tears watching http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

DSC01905Small.jpg

He was so beautiful. He's a bunny who very strongly sticks in my mind because of being so wonderfully trusting despite all he went through earlier in life.

It's wonderful that he ended up somewhere where he was loved so deeply - he so deserved it. :love::love:

Back