• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from the bridge...

tasteofchaos

Mama Doe
I lost my soul bun nearly 2 months ago now. I haven't been able to post a proper tribute to her, and I don't know when I will be able to.
When I lost her I made myself very, very sick. The only thing that made me start to drink and eat again was the thought that she wouldn't want me in hospital.
When I lost her, I said to myself 'never again'. But I realised that isn't what she would have wanted.
This picture is about dogs, but applied more generally sumarises the what our bridge animals would want us to do.
The reason it hurts so much when they go, is because we love them so much while they are here.
The reason I am crying right now, is because she was my world, my baby, my everything.
It is for her that I got the boys. And they have helped me heal.
This is for you Dishy.
I will do everything I can in my life to help animals in need, all in your name.
When I go to the bridge someday, we will never be parted again.
I love you.
Always and forever yours.
Mummy.

3.jpg

Back