• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight my beautiful girl

missniknak

Alpha Buck
msA.jpg

It is with great sadness that I have to report that the beautiful Miss Adelaide passed away yesterday morning.
She had a very short but fatal bout of bloat and gut statis, that despite the best will in the world, a fantastic vet and all the right meds couldn't save her. I am devastated as I really thought she was improving. She was only with me such a short time, after adopting her and her brother Toby from Angie at BARC in June last year. I just hope she had a lovely time here, hiding in the veggies, chasing Toby round the wheelie bins and climbing over anything and everything.
Toby will be getting extra-special noms and hugs. He is perfectly healthy, though is searching for his sister x

I am so very very sorry to hear this. :cry: My thoughts are with you and I'm sure Ori would send vibes to you and Toby if he could.

I'm so very sorry to see this sad news. :cry:

She was very beautiful, and I am thinking of you and Toby at this sad time. xxx

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here and your kind words.
I miss Adelaide so much and am still very tearful when I think about her. Toby is missing her so much. He is visibly fed up, and spends a lot of time scanning and searching for her. He adored her, and was like her little shadow going everywhere with her.
He has even been allowing me to cuddle him - not normal Toby behaviour. We will definitely be getting him a new wifeybun soon x

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here and your kind words.
I miss Adelaide so much and am still very tearful when I think about her. Toby is missing her so much. He is visibly fed up, and spends a lot of time scanning and searching for her. He adored her, and was like her little shadow going everywhere with her.
He has even been allowing me to cuddle him - not normal Toby behaviour. We will definitely be getting him a new wifeybun soon x

Thinking of you and Toby at this difficult time. xx

Back