• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So, how many you got then?

I have 5 rabbits atm.

i have 1xpair and 3x single atm. i'm in the process of getting them all neutered and eventually hopefully going to bond them together.

they are all currently outdoor buns soon to be housed in a shed

My own trio, and three fosters. A pair of 4 month old sisters and a single buck. So six but it can go up or down at any time.

i have two uneutered does but once they can be re-bonded after neutering, when polly is well i will be hopefully getting them both husbuns :):love: when me and OH gets a mortgage hopefully they will have a bedroom :shock:

and Monty my staffy:love:

1 bun.waiting for my Nells who gave birth in rescue to bond my boy with her :)
He free ranges in my flat :)

Aswell as 2 cats and 1 hammy :)

I have 5 of my own and one foster at the moment.

Daisy & Ben, bonded for over 3 years live in garage with a 10x4 permanent outdoor run.

Giselle and Jasper, Just bonded and hoping to collect tomorrow, have a 9ft x 4ft shed with 12ft x 4ft permanent aviary.

Nusha, lost her partner Bungle recently and rejected all others (including Japser, hence his new wifey) lives in an 8ft x 4ft dog kennel & run

Dennis, foster bun, gorgeous naughty conti, lives in 8ft x 4ft kennel & run next to Nushka.

Plan is to open up joining walls to Nushka & Dennis with aviary panels and do a slow bond...... ;) if its works they will have a 16ft to share.

ETA I also have a nutty springer spaniel Lucky :D

erm 9 :oops:

2 trios, a pair and a single.

one trio are the babies who are not stopping :roll: and the pair need neutering.

I live in hope of a bonded group :love: one day!!

I have 6 bunnies.:love:

They are in 3 pairs. Molly and Marble live indoors. Peter and Posy, Leo and Lila live in the garden in 6ft hutch/run combos.

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

12 bunnies in 6 pairs - all in siggie below

2 are housebuns, the rest have shed/enclosure set ups.

I also have 3 dogs a tortoise and a cockatiel:D

Thirty One (yes - thats 31) and a boarder - so 32 right now

And I am far too busy feeding, medicating and cleaning to actually post any images:lol::lol::lol:

Back