• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED NOW! Aberystwyth, SY23 2DN, to Glos GL14 1QT

A real shot in the dark this one I know! But, if anyone is able to help by collecting some bunnies (two pairs, or a single and a pair) from Nessar in Aber, we are trying to get them here to Windwhistle Warren rescue.

It is urgent, it needs to be sorted by the 11th July by the latest.

If you are able to help please PM Vanessa 'nessar' or Sal 'The Sunny Bunnies'.

Alice

Last edited:
I will be going to Abergavenny Wed 6th July or Thurs 7th July or Fri 8th July next week to see my Mum (either day is fine)so if anyone could get them there I could bring to you Alice?
Or if anyone could get them to Hereford I could detour there and bring them to you? It's only a small part of the way but maybe others could add to it?

I see you have the possibility of a lift from Swansea if anyone could do Aberystwyth to Swansea.

sue:wave:

£10/15ish, £20 maximum, if I was driving nicely. Thats a total guess though! Have driven a few times before as have family there. Will check it out on google maps.

Can you PM details such as addresses if you want me to go? Am free Sat afternoon. Xx

Thank you so much Dianne (and for your PM!). Will keep you updated!

As an aside, were you? Quickly kissed I mean?;)

:love:Alice

I am totally confused!!!!:roll::roll:

Who quickly kissed me????????? Did I miss something/someone?

Where am I, who am I ...........help................

Confused of Worcestershire.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Alice, Di drew my attention to this when I saw her today. I'm happy to help in anyway I can - whether that's contributing petrol money, or, if they can't be got to Abergavenny (or however you spell it) going to Aberyswyth (or however you spell it!) to pick them up as a last resort.

Have you thought about contracting Ruth or Kevin Probert (one of the family?) If they could arrange a bunny run to them, then I could go and pick up from them and drop off.

Back