• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry Bunny: May 2009 - 21st February 2011 One year on, I still miss you x

So sad that such a gorgeous boy had to leave this world far too soon. :( You have lots of wonderful memories of him though and I hope that, in time, they will bring you some comfort.

Sleep tight dear little Blackberry. x

Binky free Blackberry sweetheart :cry::cry::cry::cry: darling lovely little boy, look over your sons from the rainbow bridge x

Beautiful Blackberry - RU will miss you very much - you were one of its biggest characters xx :love:

Am so very sorry - there just aren't words. Those photos really sum up how full of fun and mischief he was and make a lovely tribute for him and the poem sums him up perfectly. Thinking of you so very much.

Tons of hugs xx

Binky free Blackberry xx :cry::cry:

Sleep tight wee one :( even my mum can remember you from my blabbering, you touched so many hearts. Binky free at rainbow bridge :cry:

Binky free Blackberry bunny.. you filled a lot of fun into your short life.
I will miss seeing your beautiful pictures xx

I am so so soo sorry for your loss. You gave him an amazing life, and my thoughts are with you. :cry:

RIP Blackers, binky free to the bridge gorgeous

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry, he had the best life he could've wished for with you. Hugs to you and binky free Blackberry, you were a gorgeous little man xxx

Sleep well little Blackberry. You will be sorely missed not just by your family but by forum friends as well.

Back