• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Retirement Home for pair of Pigs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone offer Tea and Crumpet a retirement home?
These ladies are getting on a bit and poor Tea is blind in one eye:cry:

teaCrumpet.jpg

We would like an indoor home with space and lots of soft bedding, cuddles and a variety of fresh food each day.

Please see if you can make these ladies' twilight time a happy time

Last edited:
I get so confused when folk on here say Pigs.
Guinea pigs dont come to mind at all, its the snouty, oinky ones that do:oops:
Heres to these two.Ever so pretty.xx

these two lucky ladies are now reserved and hopefully will be going to their new home in 2 wheeks time...won't they Abi?:lol:

these two lucky ladies are now reserved and hopefully will be going to their new home in 2 wheeks time...won't they Abi?:lol:

Thanks for ratting on me!! Was going to e-mail Ross the link to this thread ...and ask "what do you think?"!!!!!!! Guess I'll just have to tell him now!!! x

Glad they have found a new home.
I loved my guinea pigs and would love to have some more but my o/h is mean and says no :( I can't complain too much though because it is his money that I spend on the pets :lol:

Ross is, of course, joking! No, I didn't exactly give him any option but I can assure you that they will be loved and doted on by BOTH of us :) Looking forward to meeting them soon x

Getting excited now :) Am picking up my new ladies from Ange on Saturday morning! Will give them the weekend to settle in and then, hopefully on Monday, they'll be meeting our trio of sows and neutered boar. Lucky Dude is going to have 5 retirement wives ... and they all get a toy boy!! :lol:

Can't wait to have my little herd out for floortime ... They have LOTS of new pressies to enjoy! :oops: I promise pigtures! x

Getting excited now :) Am picking up my new ladies from Ange on Saturday morning! Will give them the weekend to settle in and then, hopefully on Monday, they'll be meeting our trio of sows and neutered boar. Lucky Dude is going to have 5 retirement wives ... and they all get a toy boy!! :lol:

Can't wait to have my little herd out for floortime ... They have LOTS of new pressies to enjoy! :oops: I promise pigtures! x

Can't wait to see :D:wave:

Back