• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
My fosters! We have 9th Birthdays today- 23-04-2019!

These have come from Kris (StarlightRabbitRescue) and are six weeks old. They will be available for adoption in due course, but for now, just enjoy the cuteness!

They arrived today and are so yummy!

There are five of them. Two have definite names.

'Runty' is now called Wish. Baby Wish, at the moment. She is so far the only one who can go up and down the ramp to the hutch part. For something so tiny, she has BAGS of personality.
037-1.jpg

This one doesn't have a name yet. It has little white feet, so I was toying with the idea of 'Socks', but not sure of that yet.
035-1.jpg

The one in the background also doesn't have a name yet.
036.jpg

They were looking at my dad here.
038-1.jpg

The fizzy one in the middle of this shot (the one with the most pronounced 'mane' if you can call it that) is called Gizmo (Clare I'm so sorry!), courtesy of Kris's mum saying they reminded her of gremlins and when I said to the group of babies one would have to be called Gizmo, this one came running over and started licking my hand. :lol:
039-1.jpg

040.jpg

041-2.jpg

Wish came running down the ramp to see what was going on down below. Doesn't like to miss out, apparently.
042-1.jpg

043-2.jpg

044-2.jpg

The one on the right here is the 5th baby (also nameless). One of the original two had scampered off into the hay tray, just as this one appeared. Helpful! :roll:
045-2.jpg

046-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

Last edited:
My heart just totally melted!! :love::love::love:

I have to have socks because I have been thinking about names today and I thought if I did have one of these babies I wanted to call her Princess Cotton Socks, socks or cotton for short!! :)

My heart just totally melted!! :love::love::love:

I have to have socks because I have been thinking about names today and I thought if I did have one of these babies I wanted to call her Princess Cotton Socks, socks or cotton for short!! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

That must be the one with 'Pip's girlfriend' around her neck. Although, there may be two of them here with those labels on. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

That must be the one with 'Pip's girlfriend' around her neck. Although, there may be two of them here with those labels on. ;)

I haven't stopped thinking about it since this morning, so excited!! :D

You are gonna so wish I didnt know where you lived!! :lol::lol::lol:

Aww, they look like they have settled in straight away :love:

Thank you for fostering the mischevious little bundles!

Aww, they look like they have settled in straight away :love:

Thank you for fostering the mischevious little bundles!

They definitely settled in straight away.

I got some lovely pictures of them swarming on the food last night, and then I sat outside watching and waiting until I'd seen them all have a drink (helpfully, the two I can't yet tell apart were drinking together :lol:).

They are all bright as a button this morning.

And let me say, please don't thank me, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you!

I think Wish is my favourite :love: . I love the way they hold there ears and the bunny bundle picture was very cute :love:

Back