• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day - Event for Rabbit Awareness Week - THANK YOU EVERYONE! xxx

yep seams to be i got wet doing the buns at 730 this morning silly weather its becusre of st gorges day paraides today for cubs bevers and scouts all ways rains

Just got back, Erin and Paul did an amazing job, really good day :D

Lovely to meet you both hope you raised lots of money and awareness! I know my purse is lighter than it was this morning :roll: buns are happily munching on Liz's biscuits... pineapple bites are a hit!

Just got back, Erin and Paul did an amazing job, really good day :D

Lovely to meet you both hope you raised lots of money and awareness! I know my purse is lighter than it was this morning :roll: buns are happily munching on Liz's biscuits... pineapple bites are a hit!

Louise , I had to go back for more biscuits :lol:

Yep I am now the proud owner of a Eddie/Timmy/Elwood mug, and a Tshirt and several bags of bunny biscuits :lol:

I loved the "lucky dip" had lots of goes :lol:

I got back at about half 3 and Radish and Waffle thoroughly approve of their bunny biscuits. I also am the proud owner of a super Timmy magnet and rainbow rabbits pen.

I hope the fudge was ok for anyone who bought any.

It was lovely to meet all of you and I managed to spend a fortune :lol:

I got back at about half 3 and Radish and Waffle thoroughly approve of their bunny biscuits. I also am the proud owner of a super Timmy magnet and rainbow rabbits pen.

I hope the fudge was ok for anyone who bought any.

It was lovely to meet all of you and I managed to spend a fortune :lol:

Thats what I want to hear :lol::lol:

How long did it take you to do the journey?

Thats what I want to hear :lol::lol:

How long did it take you to do the journey?

it took me an hour and a half to get there. That including getting lost due to sat nav directions. It took me 2 hours ish to get hone because I went via the more scenic route through Windsor.

Hello everyone! :wave:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO CAME ALONG TODAY AND THOSE OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED THIS!

It was such a fun day! :D

It was so great to meet all of you.

Keep your eyes peeled in fundraising as I am just about to announce the winners of the raffles :D

Thank you all again. We will be revealing the total amount raised as soon as we have counted it all up.

xxx

Hello everyone! :wave:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO CAME ALONG TODAY AND THOSE OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED THIS!

It was such a fun day! :D

It was so great to meet all of you.

Keep your eyes peeled in fundraising as I am just about to announce the winners of the raffles :D

Thank you all again. We will be revealing the total amount raised as soon as we have counted it all up.

xxx

Thank you so much Erin for organising this and inviting us, I am still working out how much profit we made, and it looks around £200 :D Mainly from selling bunny biscuits again :D:D

I love the Rainbow Rabbits notebook. I have one now :love:

And Pampered Piggies - OMG! So many nice things!
So nice to meet you all. But anyway, after a 12hour day I have to now go and feed 13 horses :roll: No rest for the wicked I tells ya!

Back