• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day - Event for Rabbit Awareness Week - THANK YOU EVERYONE! xxx

I will try my very best, I promise. They are just so fiddly to make. For every whole one I broke two more :roll::lol:

You should do a 'broken biscuits' lucky dip bag with all the broken ones in....I used to love the boxes of BB's we used to get when we were kids :love:

GEM & KIM106 read your PM's

Sam has filled her car so if it ok with you 2 as I on this side I can take you both which leaves 2 seats if anyone else wants to jump in.

I send you both a PM:D

Gem can't go now :eek:(

So I can fit you in my car then :wave:
I'll be getting there for about 11, so I don't know if you want to come over here or what....If you want me to come get you you'll have to give me your post code or I'll get hopelessly lost :oops:

Last edited:
I'm still coming. :waves:

I have a half day on Friday to get all the fudge made and packaged up. I also have space in my car if anyone needs a lift from Milton Keynes area.

I can't wait. Although I get the feeling I'm going to spend a fortune. :lol:

So I can fit you in my car then :wave:
I'll be getting there for about 11, so I don't know if you want to come over here or what....If you want me to come get you you'll have to give me your post code or I'll get hopelessly lost :oops:

Sam I have sent you a PM - my circumstances have changed :cry:

Right guys, less than 2 days to go!

Just to confirm:

The event is running from 12-4pm
FREE entry
3 raffles with some AMAZING prizes
Tombola
Table top sale
Cakes and nibbles
Pampered Piggies
Windlesham Village Vets
Starlights Rabbit Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home
Face Painter
Goody Bags

Their will also be a photographer from the local paper there :)

We are both really looking forward to meeting many of you and raising lots of money for Kris, Liz and Steve.

Most importantly, we are looking forward to educating existing and potential rabbit owners which will, hopefully, in turn improve the lives of some bunnies out there.

Remember, raffle tickets remain on sale here until 9am on Sunday 25th April.

Thank you for all your support so far.

Erin and Paul
xxx

I wont be there so early tomorrow, midday as Mia went into hosp again yest so everythings been abit up in the air.
Look foward to meeting everyone though.

Today's the big day! :D

Looking forward to meeting lots of you.

Keep your fingers crossed that this rain goes away! :roll:

:wave: Ever the optimist, I think the rain is in your favour..... hopefully lots of people that will have been looking for outdoor activities will be wanting to spend time inside instead :lol:

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fab.

p.s. Save a space for the small box of goodies I got from Supreme.

Back