• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter

Aww Missy - I went cold when I saw this post! I loved Peanut Butter!

Binky free Mr Peanut. I loved you so. You always made me laugh with your sillyness, and you were such a happy boy x x x

Thats a lovely video, I have been following PB's story and he seemed like such a cheeky happy bunny. I'm really sorry, but at least you know you did everything you could possible could. x

I still can't take it in :cry::cry:

He's so lucky to have spent his life with you, relatively short it may have been but it was a happy life.

He lives on in the beautiful Domino.

Rest in peace special bunny, we will all miss you greatly :love:

I'm so sorry you didn't have longer with Peanut Butter. He was clearly a very special bunny xx

What a beautiful tribute to Peanut Butter, like many others I watched it in tears. I know what it's like to lose a bunny and my heart goes out to you, but you did everything you could and I wish every bunny could have a mummy like you! Binky free little one, no more pain now xxx

What a lovely tribute. I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to your beautiful boy :cry: I'm sure he knew how well loved he was and had a very, very happy life with you and Jelly.

Sleep well beautiful Peanut Butter

(((hugs))) to you & Jelly :cry:

PB was a very special bun, and we could always tell from your posts about him just how loved he was, and I'm sure he knew it too.

Binky free at the bridge Mr Butter, and look after your mummy, Jelly, Domino & Pebbles!

I am so sorry PB lost his fight. He was a truely special bunny and will live on in your heart.

Sweet dreams PB xxxx

Back