• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it with black lops....

Awe I love Liquorice ever since I followed his story when he was poorly just after I joined RU! I wish I could get some nice pics of Dudley, it's just so difficult when they're all black!

Aww - it's nice of you to remember him! He's such a laid back boy. He just lays down whenever you stroke him - it's great!

The trick with black bunnies is to get them in a room where its light and take lots of pics because only a few of them will turn out well. Liquorice's head quite often disappears when he is looking in a certain direction! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im going to construct a major outside run and try and rabbit proof the garden next weekend. It will be the buns first time outside if its warm enough, so I'm hoping to get some good pics in the natural light! My photography skills are pretty shocking tho :lol:

Oh he so scrummy!

My best friend has a beautiful black lop call ebony. She is absolutely gorgeous :love: :love: I really want her for my Ogs :oops:

Must try and get some photos for you all !

He looks like a youger version of Fluffs who also follows me everywhere. He's currently tipping taster bags of hay all over my carpet so he can sample though... :roll:

LOL Barney is laid back... But Ziggy most definitely is not! He wants to take over the world. And does a good impression of a tasmanian devil when you try to handle him!

It's true! Benny's favourite position was lying on his back or side fast asleep next to the fireplace or basking in the sunshine. The two rabbits we have now are nothing like him!

2004_0530Image0008.jpg

2004_0530Image0011.jpg

I know...

If only I could find another similar looking black lop to replace him with.... :lol:

I have a very handsome, cheeky male here, feel free :lol::lol:
If Phoebe was anymore laid back, he'd be horozontal! cats,dogs,rabbit twice his size nowts a bother :lol: complete mummys boy too ;) (and also looks very uber cool in his pink carry case with sparkly keyrings on it :lol:)

Is Phoebe a lop vikkie....he might just fit the bill :lol:

I love black bunnies, they are my favourite :love:

Chip is deffo one laid back boy... he's not giving his new pal much option about whether or not she would like to be friends with him, he's just throwing himself over right infront of her face and lying there. If she sits somewhere else he just gets up and goes back over to her :lol:

Here is my little black lop - although the people we got him off said he was a lionlop but the jury is out on that one. His name is Rhubarb, he is not very laid back tho... we are still trying to tame him we got him free to good home out of the paper but he will take food from our hands so that is better

Photo041.jpg

Here he is having some fresh air - please not this run is a temporary measure as his new one is built and the garden is secured allowing him more free range time

Photo043.jpg

Aww he is very cute!!!

A black lop is definitely on my list of buns to have!
He may well have lionhead in him, he is a little fluffy, and not all lionheads or lionlops will have a mane. :)

He is very fluffy I didn't know whether it was his winter coat thought so I am waiting for summer to see if he loses any of it!

Well I'm jealous. My black male lop, Sweep, is so stroppy. I think a lot of it is fear so we let him get on with it. My female black lop is a sweetheart but quite nervous. It's my sooty fawn female who's the chilled out one. She's always climbing over me and then flopping on the floor. I wish Sweep was like the buns on here!! :D

Back