• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Chloe - 9 yr old french lop (Herts)

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Chloe is a beautiful black neutered french lop, soft and gentle in nature. She is pretty fit and healthy for her age. She had a hard start in life but was eventually brought to the Rabbit Residence Rescue with her sister Cherry. They didn't really get on together so were separated and each bonded and rehomed with a buck.

Chloe was rehomed to a brilliant home but after some time her lovely husbun Elijah passed away. Her owners felt that they didn't want to rebond her or to have her as a lone houserabbit so they brought her back to the rescue.

Chloe would absolutely love to have a permanent retirement home of her own and a nice buck to snuggle up to - can you help?

If you are interested in offering Chloe her loving forever retirement home, please contact Caroline at rabbit_residence@hotmail.com or 07904 397378.

:( i saw she was reserved...what went wrong?

i hope someone will give ehr a lovley home at her age bless her she needs peace and quiet.

Oooh she is showing as reserved again! Fingers crossed she will soon be in her forever retirement home :)

So glad you posted about her Alison. I have been meaning to highlight her for some time. Shes a fine age. I cannot understand someone giving back a rabbit, but there you go.

Caroline's contract is quite strict on that - if you adopt a bun and its partner dies, you commit to either rebonding it, bringing it indoors as a houserabbit, or giving the bun back. I can see why she puts that in the contract so I guess from that point of view it's good that people are understanding the rationale and respecting the contract if they can't rebond or have a housebunny, even if it is sad for the bun :(

Its a good idea she has this in the contract. Im just surprised they didn't bring her in as an house rabbit, particularly at her age.

Hoping she finds a loving home soon.

9 years old..how can oyu not bring her in and love her till the end..shakes head....

my berties over 3 and i worry cos frenchies dont have the longest lifespans..but i know many now who are over seven and several who are 9 and 10!!

if it was with my old oap cats who have passed a few years ago now..id have had her..it was a furry reitrement home:lol:

i hope someone gives her a good home soon poor old gal.

I spoke to Caroline today, it seems that Chloe was adopted recently but the bonding has not worked out so she is coming back to the rescue again :(

Please contact Caroline if you can offer Chloe that very special forever home :)

Oh no, poor girly :(

Was it Chloe who was the agressive one during the bonding?

Is she an outside (garage) bun? As opposed to house bunny?

Was it Chloe who was the agressive one during the bonding?

Is she an outside (garage) bun? As opposed to house bunny?

I don't know I'm afraid, if you're seriously interested in her you could ring/text/email and ask - I have a feeling that she's ideally after a housebunny home now and I think the one that's just been tried was a housebunny home. I don't know who was the aggressor to be honest, I'm sure Caroline would know :)

I have looked for a photo and I don't seem to have one, sorry :oops:

If she hasn't found a forever home then I am more than happy to give her a forever home as she will have loads of room to play when I move house:D

I don't know I'm afraid, if you're seriously interested in her you could ring/text/email and ask - I have a feeling that she's ideally after a housebunny home now and I think the one that's just been tried was a housebunny home. I don't know who was the aggressor to be honest, I'm sure Caroline would know :)

I have looked for a photo and I don't seem to have one, sorry :oops:

I saw her a while ago and was tempted but then she got reserved.

Now I have Jet and she needs to get better before getting spayed so I cant have another bun downstairs but do have space outside.

Kayj you should go for it :D

I'm more than happy to offer her a forever home:D. Who is the person I need to speak to :?

Back