• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus Run (construction)

Right, this photo is taken from the end that is formed from part of the lid.

P5300005.jpg

This is the other end ... the short side with the door in it (opening outwards!) ... will the spring things to attach roof to it:
P5300006.jpg

And to answer your semi-circle question ... big semi-circles point into middle of run:
P5300007.jpg

Hope this helps? xx

thanks to the pics I think we have it - well done abi!!!

Gosh that was a mission - it will prob rain by the time I get them outside :lol:

before you go: what is the best way to get them back out of the run I am worried like Vanessa mentioned they will love it too much :lol:

To start off with my daughter climbed into the run and caught them and put them into a carrier. Was not a very practical way of catching them :(

Now I use some panels from our open top run to form a small enclosure and place it next to one of the doors. As soon as one or both of the buns are in the pen I close off the big run and catch them from there.

Any better ideas would be useful :)

Back