• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoidberg and Mary :-(

They are both neutered/spayed.

They've been together now 3 weeks. It seems to be a fight a week :(

Although their first fight was after 6 days, hten 7 days and i htink this one was 9 days.... so progress right?

If they have only been together for 3 weeks it is likely that they are not properly bonded. Go back to basics, small neutral space and start as if you are bonding and then VERY slowly increase their space.

What size space is the biggest space that have they been in recently?

:( Ah hun you sound really dispondant, and I dont blame you, it must be so frustrating :evil:
Are either of them food possessive/aggressive? The only thing that ever causes a little argument between my pair Timmy and Mimi is if they try to steal food from eachothers mouth :roll:
Stick with it and Im sure they will settle in time :D:wave:

Good point! Try scatter feeding them to avoid food aggression! :D

If they have only been together for 3 weeks it is likely that they are not properly bonded. Go back to basics, small neutral space and start as if you are bonding and then VERY slowly increase their space.

What size space is the biggest space that have they been in recently?

4ft by 8ft, will reduce it to 4ft by 4ft again and take it up from there again, thanks.

Last edited:
:( Ah hun you sound really dispondant, and I dont blame you, it must be so frustrating :evil:
Are either of them food possessive/aggressive? The only thing that ever causes a little argument between my pair Timmy and Mimi is if they try to steal food from eachothers mouth :roll:
Stick with it and Im sure they will settle in time :D:wave:

Nah there's no issues over food, as you can see from the photo they are fine sharing food etc. :(

but thanks for the positive comments :D It will make it all the more worthwhile when they are truly bonded :D

So tonight they have been in a 4ft by 4ft run, and there has been some chasing/nipping, but then they soon groom one another straight after.

See this video:

http://youtu.be/87D0i0S03v0

And there's loads of pictures of the 2 of them grooming each other and mary flopped out next to Zoid, one time she even did a happy roll right next to him after he had groomed her ( or she had groomed him... i can't remember!)

But i think they are going to be okay to cut a long story short, it's just a lot of hard work and we are nowhere near the end. I'm hopeful at least.

Sorry for keep bumping it....

I am sure that they are getting there.

Slow and steady.

Couldn't they just go to pictures, have a pizza, go for a drink and then coffee!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am sure everything will pan out in the end.

I am sure that they are getting there.

Slow and steady.

Couldn't they just go to pictures, have a pizza, go for a drink and then coffee!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am sure everything will pan out in the end.

Lol and end up humping away at the end of the night!! :lol:

If only!!

Do you mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me old fashioned but, on the first date I think not!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Mary needs wooing. Old fashioned courtship!!!!!!!!

I don't think zoid understands this concept!!

He was nipping her back area and shed hop away, then he'd go over and shed groom him! Everytime he does it I just think to myself, zoid she'll groom you even if you don't nip, which I think he is slowly learning all over again!!!

Bloody rabbits, I don't understand them :lol:

Back