• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeus's chew stick

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Zeus was very cutely chomping on his new stick next to me so I leaned back and took a pic... But Athie decided to photobomb [emoji1787][emoji1787]
19ba1486bcf11a1fa53246c0b1daa122.jpg

And then proceeded to steal his stick [emoji1787]
f4fc8af86fbbad39ca87a3bdb8f37c4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Athie the photobombing thief! What a rude bunny. [emoji38] :love:
Very cheeky Athie [emoji1787]
Zeus does not seem to notice his stick was pilfered. Does he have something else keeping his attention?
Zeus's way of dealing with it is pretending he didn't let Athie bully him and instead he's just having a wash [emoji1787]
He sat there grooming himself till Athie got bored and left the stick then he chewed it again [emoji1787]

Very cheeky Athie [emoji1787]
Zeus's way of dealing with it is pretending he didn't let Athie bully him and instead he's just having a wash [emoji1787]
He sat there grooming himself till Athie got bored and left the stick then he chewed it again [emoji1787]

Glad Zeus knows how to share and wait his turn. When I had my late Dash and Evan, littermates, together, they would both pull at different ends of the same item. It was funny when they were eating a long piece of green and they would take turns tugging it out of the others mouth until they both met in the middle.

Glad Zeus knows how to share and wait his turn. When I had my late Dash and Evan, littermates, together, they would both pull at different ends of the same item. It was funny when they were eating a long piece of green and they would take turns tugging it out of the others mouth until they both met in the middle.
Hehehe that sounds adorable [emoji7][emoji7]
Yea usually Zeus just gives up and either comes sulking to me or gives himself a bath [emoji1787] Athie on the other hand will climb on Zeus or even take it straight out his mouth [emoji1787] even with food, Zeus just finds another piece of hay or greens.

Except when it comes to treats, then Zeus shows his alpha bunny and will bump Athie out the way or climb over him. Treats is pretty much the only time Zeus gets bothered about

Back