• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yuri and yuki

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys,

Right I am trying to see if my vets can let me pay for yuris neutering in instalments..... because affording it has been a big issue for me....

How long after the recovery period should I wait until I try to bond them?

I would idealy like to take them to be bonded by a rescue or boarding that does it as I really dont trust myself...

I live in manchester does anyone know anywhere that does it?

If I have to do it myself is there any step by step guides you guys use?

I posted this in rabbit chat I might get a greater response here

I want to do this as its best for them and it means I can afford better housing for them as I dont have to buy everything separately at the moment they are both in the living room at opposite ends in their cages

help!

Is the female neutered?

If your female is unneutered you will need to leave it at least 6 weeks, if she is neutered you can bond earlier, however consideration will need to be made for waiting longer if the male is quite hormonal.
If your male is quite hormonal you will need to leave it longer than if he is not.

Is the female neutered?

If your female is unneutered you will need to leave it at least 6 weeks, if she is neutered you can bond earlier, however consideration will need to be made for waiting longer if the male is quite hormonal.
If your male is quite hormonal you will need to leave it longer than if he is not.

they are both female

I am having yuri neutered asap, yuki is already neutered

any text or step by step guides in the meantime would help

I keep searching but cant find many sources on bonding

I have read lots of things online about bonding and they all say different things some say similar but some things some say not to do others say you should do ahhhhhh

Back