• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbits favourite hay brands/varieties

Mine get local baled hay. I have given them some exciting stuff from zooplus that Jane gives to her four and they love it so will continue with that as extras.

eta The bales are three pounds each and are sweet smelling and green.

I put down some fresh readigrass at the same time that I put down their pellets and one of them actually chose the readigrass over the pellets!

Poppy used to love the B&M dandelion and marigold hay, then i switched her to Alfalfa King Timonthy or Oat, Wheat and Barley.
Atm both her and Francis are chomping away on hay i got from Alice at Windwhistle Warren which they get by the bale from a local farmer.
But i will need to find an alternative for when that runs out!
They both get dried forage and readigrass every day too :)

Mine like Hay for Pets Timothy and Rye and Readigrass. Shadow and Rose love the Alfa King Timothy hay.
The fluffsters wont eat farm hay they just through it on the floor and pee on it :roll:

Mine get the meadow hay I get for my horse plus the burgess one with marigold as a treat. They also eat the awful brown looking stuff from Tesco. Go figure!

I've just ordered some timothy hay from timothyhay.co.uk
My bun loves it. It came in a white bag and is nice long strands.

Back