• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Young harlequin males

The way I found my sister's hamster (under the chest of drawers) was at night to sit there and not make a sound (I'll warn you that you could be sat for hours) and they will eventually make some sort of noise and you can trace it to where they are. Also a good tip is to leave the cage door open with plenty of food inside and it will eventually go to stock up, and you will be able to catch it!! Good luck, let us know how you get on. xx

Kerri C said:
The way I found my sister's hamster (under the chest of drawers) was at night to sit there and not make a sound (I'll warn you that you could be sat for hours) and they will eventually make some sort of noise and you can trace it to where they are. Also a good tip is to leave the cage door open with plenty of food inside and it will eventually go to stock up, and you will be able to catch it!! Good luck, let us know how you get on. xx

she has found Missy Kerri just thought I would let you know, I asked her on a different thread she was in a carrier bag in a bin :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant remember what thread it was on I think it was on "Fudge Leo Scamp & Jack"

BirdieBun said:
Kerri C said:

she has found Missy Kerri just thought I would let you know, I asked her on a different thread she was in a carrier bag in a bin :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant remember what thread it was on I think it was on "Fudge Leo Scamp & Jack"

Thats a relief!! They usually turn up in the end dont they!! :lol:

*ahem* sorry to be rude but can you maybe keep chatting for elsewhere incase possible offers get lost in between your replies. Yes I know Im not Admin or anything but it is a tad annoying sifting through looking for replies to the original thread.

Seconded... Threads in rabbits in need really need to focus on the, um, rabbits in need! Please could you chat away in the General Chat bit? Thanks!

Back