• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you have too many bunnies when....

.....When you pull a tissue out of your pocket to catch a sneeze and find a bunny poo in it
.....When you go to the other pocket and find it's full of bunny pellets
.....When your pc's home page is set to RU
.....When you moan at the kids for not eating their greens cos 'the bunnies could have had them'
.....When your lawn consists of a patch of moss and no grass
.....When you haven't had a holiday for years, cos you can't find anyone to bunnysit
.....When you don't dare look in Rabbits in Need cos you just haven't got room for any more

.....When you haven't had a holiday for years, cos you can't find anyone to bunnysit

Or....when as an argument for renting a certain appartment you name "those neighbours have a housebun and don't travel, so they have experience and would be ideal to watch the twins during our holiday..."

.....When you pull a tissue out of your pocket to catch a sneeze and find a bunny poo in it
.....When you moan at the kids for not eating their greens cos 'the bunnies could have had them'
.....When you don't dare look in Rabbits in Need cos you just haven't got room for any more

Yes to all of the above, except we don't have kids :lol: I washed a fleece the pther day and everything in the wash came out disgusting. I had left a handful of Excel in the pocket:roll::lol::lol:

...when your whole day is planned/timed around the rabbits (getting them in from the garden, feeding, haying, supervised grazing down the side of the house....)

....when you religiously check the supermarket(s) :oops: daily for the reduced veg and herbs

....when the O/H knows exactly where you'll be if your "missing" (in the garage/garden in our house haha)

....when rabbit forum/rabbit watch is the most common phrase said by the whole household

....when your rabbits have higher value assets than we do (they've had hundreds spent on housing.... scary when our furniture all was free...)

....when you friends/family/o/h know the rabbits rank higher than them :roll:

....when you can happily say to your friends you don't own a lawnmower because the rabbits do the gardening

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes to those!!

...when your whole day is planned/timed around the rabbits (getting them in from the garden, feeding, haying, supervised grazing down the side of the house....)

....when you religiously check the supermarket(s) :oops: daily for the reduced veg and herbs

....when the O/H knows exactly where you'll be if your "missing" (in the garage/garden in our house haha)

....when rabbit forum/rabbit watch is the most common phrase said by the whole household

....when your rabbits have higher value assets than we do (they've had hundreds spent on housing.... scary when our furniture all was free...)

....when you friends/family/o/h know the rabbits rank higher than them :roll:

....when you can happily say to your friends you don't own a lawnmower because the rabbits do the gardening

All so true :lol:
My life revolves around the bunnies and everyone knows it :lol:
The rabbits get fed better than i do....If i have money for lunch i think 'that will get me some nice herbs for the buns' and i starve so they can have a nice dinner :roll:

You know you have too many bunnies when......Your vet fees cost more in a year than your car does:shock::shock::lol::lol:

A different one
You know you love your bunnies too much when.......Your dental bun (Fudge) doesnt eat hay and you try and encourage her to eat it by munching it yourself :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol:

You know you have too many bunnies when......Your vet fees cost more in a year than your car does:shock::shock::lol::lol:

A different one
You know you love your bunnies too much when.......Your dental bun (Fudge) doesnt eat hay and you try and encourage her to eat it by munching it yourself :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh my didn't think bout them costing more than the car :shock: But at least the car is only a material item and doesn't give you love back. Erm........ and to eating the hay I have 2 dental buns and have never tried that but I hope it worked for you! :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: God this has cheered me up after a long, boring day at work :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can so relate to all of these, although maybe not the one with Steve with needles in his pocket in bed :shock::lol:

When you can't find a plaster in the medicine cabinet but theres pain relief, infacol, science recovery, syringes and all sorts of rabbit related things in there:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: God this has cheered me up after a long, boring day at work :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can so relate to all of these, although maybe not the one with Steve with needles in his pocket in bed :shock::lol:

Oh my God, they weren't the needles in his pocket just syringes.

He is only allowed to do oral meds, I do all the injections as I am sanctuary manager and he is just my assistant ;):lol::lol:

He is only allowed to do oral meds, I do all the injections as I am sanctuary manager and he is just my assistant ;):lol::lol:

Hahahah, I love that he's just the assistant! :lol: What a wonderful dynamic!

You know you have too many bunnies when... you're more likely to be awoken by a lagomorph than your OH. :oops:

Eddison licked me awake and I thought OH was giving me kisses! :oops:

You know you have too many rabbits when... your walking round Sainsburys and a little child from a few doors down shouts 'oh look, theres that bunny woman mom' :oops: :? :lol: xXx

OMG what a brilliant thread, it's like deja vue! I feel like my daily life has just been laid out. I had workmen arrive today doing some very long over due work on my bathroom and all they saw me doing today was cleaning out, sweeping up, cleaning carpet squares and everytime they came to speak to me I had a clutch of bunny poos in my hand, virkon in the other and hay in my hair!:lol: The downstairs bunny area was spotless, the upstairs human area was shameful! I can just imagine the chat down the pub now ' I was at this house today and the place is swarming with rabbits. She doesn't need a bathroom, she needs and extension'!:lol::lol:

You know you have too many rabbits when... your walking round Sainsburys and a little child from a few doors down shouts 'oh look, theres that bunny woman mom' :oops: :? :lol: xXx

or when I walk in the vets and the receptionist says: 'Oh, here's the rabbit lady !:wave:

:oops: Trust me to read it wrong - I did say I'd had a long day at work :lol:

Bless Steve - 'he is just my assistant' :lol: You got to hand it to him Liz though, he's a good assistant to have ;):D

or when I walk in the vets and the receptionist says: 'Oh, here's the rabbit lady !:wave:

i was shocked last time when she said to me.... oh we do like bunnys but the other lady still has a lot more than you (like a comopetition?!!!!!)... she has 23 and they all come in together for myxi injections....... i was like!! oh my god want to meet her!!!! not found out who she is though.. i did ask if a breeder and was told no no she just loves bunnys...like you! lol so i guess im not the local rabbit lady at the vets for now im the other rabbit lady with slightly less bunnys!!!!

Back