• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You and Your Buns

I love this picture. This is my special Beige boy (Saffron Walden BunBun) when he really loved his mummy and would give her kisses and cuddles before he grew up and became all huffy :lol:

MichSaffkiss.jpg

Rabswood

here are the only one i have ....
its an old photo that most of you have seen before taken before snowy went missing.... god i wish i knew what happend to her... i have another pic of her led on sofa with tom but he wont let me put that on here!! she was a real sweetie..msut take photos of me with the others..
Pictures023.jpg

well as i cant have the one on here of tom and snowy lef next to him while he in dressing gown how about her climiimbing down from the sofa back....
SS100004.jpg

Last edited:
so many beautiful people!

Here are two of me. The first was taken in January and the second on Thursday - Huppie decided not to move when I checked her botty so a chance was taken. Not sure she was happy but she certainly wasn't scared or grumpy - not even a thump and sulk after (most unusual for her :lol:). I still feel guilty every time I pick them up though :oops:

1t2bso.jpg

30wtq1x.jpg

Emma

i dont have any with pebbles because if i hold her she looks like this " :shock: " so i need to get a natural photo with her, and jelly, well you can imagine how hard that is!

DSC_0100.jpg

me and domino

DSC_0131.jpg

Hetty took these when she was over, domino was being all playful!

and heres me and peanut butter in...2007? i think!

Picture033.jpg

much longer hair!

:lol:

Awww loving this thread :) Here's some of the ones of me with some of the buns I could find.

Me & Noah having a cuddle - he so loves cuddles it's untrue :love:
DSCF3156.jpg

Me & Emily having a kiss :love:
DSCF3402.jpg

Mre & Archie having a love :love:
DSCF3435.jpg

Alice & Wilson before Wilson became poorly :(
CNV00161.jpg

Our bridge bun Barney before we lost him last year :(
CNV00001-1.jpg

Our bridge bunny Alfie the night before we lost him :cry:
DSCF2005.jpg

Aww thanks :) Believe or not but Noah comes to bed at night too :love: He sleeps between me & hubby, or on my pillow :shock::love: We seriously have never had a bun like Noah before :love:

I want a bunny like this! I would wake up ripped to shreads if I took Strawberry to bed with me!

I want a bunny like this! I would wake up ripped to shreads if I took Strawberry to bed with me!

:lol: Aww bless Strawberry - maybe he wouldn't you know ;) Given the chance :)

We've never had a bun sleep on the bed before, but it's so funny as each night we'll go to bed & Noah will beat us into bed first! :shock: I swear he's not really a bunny :lol:

:lol: Aww bless Strawberry - maybe he wouldn't you know ;) Given the chance :)

We've never had a bun sleep on the bed before, but it's so funny as each night we'll go to bed & Noah will beat us into bed first! :shock: I swear he's not really a bunny :lol:

Oh trust me he would! He hates cuddles or sitting on my knee and will kick and scratch if I try to hold him. He digs at me and bites if im in his way- he is definately the boss in my house!

I dont think he ever sleeps! He is on the go all day and night, I very rarely see him sat still never mind flopped out or asleep. I am sure he has ADHD.

Oh trust me he would! He hates cuddles or sitting on my knee and will kick and scratch if I try to hold him. He digs at me and bites if im in his way- he is definately the boss in my house!

I dont think he ever sleeps! He is on the go all day and night, I very rarely see him sat still never mind flopped out or asleep. I am sure he has ADHD.

Norty Strawberry :lol::lol::lol: Bless him :love:

Norty Strawberry :lol::lol::lol: Bless him :love:

He is like living with a toddler, he needs constant attention!

He has a new game- he runs up me to, nips my ankle and then runs away binkying as he goes. Then comes back to go it again! I swear you can almost hear him chuckling as he runs away!

He is like living with a toddler, he needs constant attention!

He has a new game- he runs up me to, nips my ankle and then runs away binkying as he goes. Then comes back to go it again! I swear you can almost hear him chuckling as he runs away!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I know exactly what you mean! Our Archie is just like that & I swear he is really a toddler in disguise :roll:

Came in the living room tonight & he was starting to try to help himself to my bottle of raspberry & lime cider :shock::shock: He's one out of control bunny! :lol:

Back