• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yorkshire Rabbit Retreat

I know them. They neuter, vaccinate and do home checks. I believe they also do bonding for adoptees.

I fostered a rabbit for a group called Bunny Angels (who help get rabbits out of bad situations then find places in reputable rescues), and he, Angelo, went to Yorkshire Rabbit Retreat, which I was really pleased about as I would trust them to only let him go to a good home. As a very skittish bun, he was there for a year but recently got adopted.

I know them. They neuter, vaccinate and do home checks. I believe they also do bonding for adoptees.

I fostered a rabbit for a group called Bunny Angels (who help get rabbits out of bad situations then find places in reputable rescues), and he, Angelo, went to Yorkshire Rabbit Retreat, which I was really pleased about as I would trust them to only let him go to a good home. As a very skittish bun, he was there for a year but recently got adopted.

They look like a responsible rabbit rescue. Just had a look at their website and Angelo is still there :( since 15/7/21 :( There's a pair of Sisters too, who've been there since 30/10/21 :(

They look like a responsible rabbit rescue. Just had a look at their website and Angelo is still there :( since 15/7/21 :( There's a pair of Sisters too, who've been there since 30/10/21 :(
Angelo was with me for 10 weeks too, so waited a while. It was Mischief and Tinker's Mum who rescued them and ended up adopting one of the others, probably his brother (there as 3 from that rescue).

Urm, I wonder if they haven't updated the website, they announced on 15 July that he had found a home. ... quite a while ago.

https://www.facebook.com/yorkshirer...ipFwTky847w5moQeyARZX9VchqiPUvE18aHMt7XKKbRMl

Back