• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterday I started building a 5" x 3" hutch (from scratch!).... Pics P9

Awww, bless them. I hope they soon realise that their Auntie Alison is a nice lady. :D:D

Awww, bless them. I hope they soon realise that their Auntie Alison is a nice lady. :D:D

Hutch looks really good :wave:

Poor bunnies :( Hopefully they will improve now their with you! :D:wave:

Thank yous. I'm really astounded at the foster bunnies :love::love: I thought they were just extremely nervous bunnies but they were just being cautious in their new environment - 3 of the 4 of them were at the front of their hutches begging this evening :love::love::love: The fourth (REW) is very shy but he's getting there. He is facing his brother so will be able to see what a hard stare and a bit of cheekiness gets :love::love::love: I'll do pictures when I get chance. The girls were round their dish of Excel before I'd had chance to fill it properly this evening.

This is the girls:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=20711

The boys aren't listed yet but are believed to be the sons of Orchid and brothers of Tulip.

Last edited:
Back