• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas Decorations in Bouncers Kingdom

Spenser: But I have put on weight since my veg was cut! All this hay-nomming is making me fat. :evil::

:shock: This is happening to me too, mummy thinks that daddy feeds me too much but I eat neary a box of hay aday :shock:

Susie: Behave yourself, Spenser. This is Bouncer's thread, not yours. :no: And no, just becasue you are inside to convalesce doesn't mean you can help decorate the Christmas tree later this afternoon. :shock:

:D Spencer you're fine to chat on here, the forum thingy is for all cute and furry friends :D

Now then Sir B, don't you go encouraging Lord Spenser :no: He has a delicate tummy at the moment and his mummy has to be very firm with him about veg & other things that bunnies like nom. Back to your hay nomming, snoozing & cute face pulling now & give the pooter back to your hoomans ;)

;):lol::lol:

Sorry mummy :oops::oops:

:love::love:

Spenser: Sir Bouncer, I think a bunny rebellion is called for. All the books say we are to have unlimited hay!

It's nearly time for my medicine mummy says ... *sharpens teeth* ... :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: Sir Bouncer, I think a bunny rebellion is called for. All the books say we are to have unlimited hay!

It's nearly time for my medicine mummy says ... *sharpens teeth* ... :lol::lol::lol:

Hay yes :thumb::D Veg no :no:!

You won't get away with trying to disguise kale as hay Lord Spense :roll:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

How could anyone really be cross with him..... :love::love::love:

..... Hmm you'd think being so cute and all but daddy has been pushed today when someone who will remain nameless has nibbled through the TV ariel cable by the Christmas tree :shock:

I still love you Bouncer :love::love:

:oops: oops cats out the bag who's been nibbling

Cable is now out the way and taped to the wall:thumb:

..... Hmm you'd think being so cute and all but daddy has been pushed today when someone who will remain nameless has nibbled through the TV ariel cable by the Christmas tree :shock:

I still love you Bouncer :love::love:

:oops: oops cats out the bag who's been nibbling

Cable is now out the way and taped to the wall:thumb:

:shock::shock:

Oh dear. Do you think you have mice? I mean, it couldn't possibly have been Sir Bouncer. He wouldn't do such a thing.........! No Honeybunny would ever be so naughty :angel:

:oops:

Back