• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: What are you getting your rabbit for Christmas?

New cardboard tunnels which they loving chewing to bits, those boredom breaker mats for chewing and some bags of expensive treat timmy hay.

They've got some hay cookies so far but OH is gonna make them a cardboard box fort cos the huge box his telescope came in has been really trashed now,

Dany and Peach have got a wooden Santa, and Barney and Priss have got a wooden wheel toy.

Last year I only had Barney, so he was spoilt rotten. He got his own card, four or five gifts (which he scrabbled open himself :D) and my parents got him a little wooden alphabet train which spelled out 'Barney' which he likes to push round.

The rabbits will get presents off my friends too though, as I buy pressies for their children/cats :lol:

Mine have been spoilt rotten :oops: but like someone else said, what they're actually given will depend on how bonding goes next week.

So far they've got an entire box of new toys (lots of Christmas themed toys as well!), a new hidey house, a new bed, and some of Blackberry's beautiful painted shed signs :) I'd also like to get them a cardboard castle and an IKEA doll bed :)

Not much! :lol:
Their main present will be their spays when the weather warms up, new vets is very expensive but the rwaf told me they're rabbit savvy so ill pay the extra!

Then they'll get a stocking each on Christmas morning with forage, a fenugreek crunchie, some jingly balls and some other small toys like top up carrots for the carrot play patch or small christmas chews - not going crazy this year as they have their spays - though I can assure you that isnt their present of choice&they wont be impressed! :lol:

There might also be something else expensive going on though im not sure yet, nobody tell the buns! :lol: (&Binkys due her vaccination end of Dec!)

Last edited:
I'm back after a bit of a long break ! I've just spent £100 on a huge bag of Oat, Wheat & Barley hay and a selection of toys from Hay Experts :oops: I just have to try to wrap them without them seeing their presents....as you can probably guess, the bunnies will probably be more interested in the box that they came in....just like kids! I'll take a photo when I have everything unpacked!

Back