• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Easter Bunny Craft Competition

Love the entries so far! Any more?

I was considering seeing if I could do anything, but think I've left it a little late :lol: I don't think I'll be able to do anything fast enough!

I love all the entries though! So much creativity and bunny-ness!

ETA I'm genuinely drawing as fast as I can but I'm a slow drawer :lol: I've obviously not finished in time, but I'll try finish before you officially close it but it doesn't matter it you close before, I'm having fun drawing :p

Last edited:
I assume that it's too late for my entry to count now :oops: but in the slim chance it isn't here is a drawing of Harvey (I was going to go out and buy some proper pencils during the week but completely forgot... so it's a pencil drawing with a HB pencil... and I haven't drawn in years, so it's a little rough but still arts and crafty!) I understand if it doesn't count as I'm way past the deadline :lol:

Last edited:
Well it took me a while to post this pic, even though I made it on easter day itself as its made from stuffing!! thought it was funny and so post on here even though its late. Lol

I'm sorry I've taken so long to post the results on these. The winners are:

1. Handsomest bunny - Jenny jump (Thomas felt bun)
2. Best Looking Tail - Compass (bunny cupcakes)
3. Most creative choice of materials - Anaqi (unnie)
4. Bunny judges would most like to adopt - Susie buns (pom pom bunny)
5. Best Looking Ears - Unconformity (Stawberry velvet)
6. Bonus Bunny - Funny bunny (portrait)

Please send me the name and address to send your badge, and if you've a preference which one you'd like..

IMG_4073b_zps5b656b54.jpg

(Just to note Susie wasn't involved in the judging :) )

Ooo exciting I get to choose a badge! :D thanks those who voting for my drawing of Harvey! Drawing him has made me want to do more drawing!

Back