• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worrying ads where the buns are for sale but in bad condition?

Goth Mummy

Warren Scout
What do you do if you see adverts for rabbits for sale that are neglected.....is there any point reporting to the RSPCA? Will they do anything or are they inundated? I know we have an ads team here but they are for free bunnies, is that right?

i am looking for a large hutch to temporarily house my friends buns whilst she picks her l life up again and searching "hutch" has brought up a very sad looking advert. I cant afford any more animals personally or i would go get them :(

I'm not sure if the team on here only deals with free buns, i would flag it up to them anyway in case they can deal with it?

The Free Ads team will deal with any adverts for bunnies that you're concerned about. :D (The Free in the title just refers to the sorts of places you find the ads themselves - freeads, gumtree, preloved etc.) There's a sticky in Rabbit Chat with the team's details. :wave:

Back