• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worry, Anxiety, Fear :-(

I agree with Dizzyg's post. It's how I feel too.

I'm just sorry you're going through this...:( though the burden is heavy your heart is strong and you can get through it.xx Your bunnies know this, and thank goodness they found you... You understand and give them what they need.

I've always looked to you for advice, if my bunnies get poorly/I'm worried for them, I know who I need to talk to.

One day at a time, slow and steady. I wish I could help. Xxx

(((Hugs)))

Thinking of you Jane at this most stressful, difficult and upsetting time in your life.

Jane, this picture is so beautiful, could this be used on the cover of some cards, rather like the beautiful image of Simba? This way, the wonderful memories of Sir. Victor could stay alive in your heart and in others for many years to come. Perhaps this may help you come to terms with his loss knowing that Sir. Victor would be helping needy bunnies.

Just a thought. xxxx

I must say, I've never seen such a beautiful picture as this. :cry: It brings both sad and happy tears...they were such a glorious couple.
Those three you mentioned at the thread title, these are three of my closest companions too. I wish that neither of us knew them as well as we do. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))
I apologise for not getting to this thread sooner, I thought I had bookmarked it in my phone, but couldn't find it on that or on my laptop when I logged on to post. I know things are very raw for you right now, I am sending healing and comforting vibes for you and the lovely bunny family you have.
Bless you. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, always. xxxx

I must say, I've never seen such a beautiful picture as this. :cry: It brings both sad and happy tears...they were such a glorious couple.
Those three you mentioned at the thread title, these are three of my closest companions too. I wish that neither of us knew them as well as we do. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))
I apologise for not getting to this thread sooner, I thought I had bookmarked it in my phone, but couldn't find it on that or on my laptop when I logged on to post. I know things are very raw for you right now, I am sending healing and comforting vibes for you and the lovely bunny family you have.
Bless you. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, always. xxxx

Thank you M, I am struggling so much. I know I keep saying it, but the losses this year on top of the still utter disbelief about the sudden death of Sir Victor has really taken its toll on me. I am actually scared by how bad I feel :cry:

Oh Jane :(

I honestly don't know how you manage...you're much stronger than I could be.

I only wish I were strong. Over the last 48 hours I've had a big reality check and I have finally acknowledged how ill I have become. My weight is now down to 6stones 4lbs (I am 5ft 7ins tall), in all my 35+ years of AN I have never been this bad. What is more I actually find eating physically difficult, that has NEVER been an issue before.

I am so scared I am going to let my remaining Rabbits down. I have messed up every single part of my entire life. I cant mess this last bit up too, otherwise what was the point of my dear Mum giving birth to me in the first place

Sorry :oops: That outburst was not planned, it just happened :oops:

:cry:

So sorry you are feeling bad. Your rabbits are all lovely and beautifully cared for. You give epic advise on here. You have a great sense of humour. I am glad to know you even if only through RU (ie online).

Back