• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WooHoo Rabbiting On is Here! U/D-REW 8 on page 25!

:wave: THANKS FRAN, IVE ADDED IT TO FAVOURITES AND GOING TO SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I've been getting withdrawal symptoms, I really have to start subscribing to other bunny mags :lol::lol::lol:

How cute is the Conti on the front cover :love: :love:

At a quick glance Im looking forward to the fracture article, the bit about geriatric rabbits and the article 'But it's only a rabbit'.

I'm going to try and savour this copy though.

Who else has got theirs?

the its only a rabbit should not be read in company.. i just had to hide tears from ste :oops::oops:

Got mine already read it cover to cover. Honey is a model in it. Think Im going to do the sponsor a rabbit scheme. Just need to decide on the rescue.

Got mine this morning too. Have had a quick look but will be reading it in bed tonight - how sad is that!:lol: Hubby reading aircraft mags and me bunny mags! :oops:

I'm at work so can't get my hands on mine .... what does it say about the REW's? :(

Is there an article about it? I did not notice that, will go and see now...

EDIT: Just read it :cry: What a wonderful lady Anne Mitchell is, I found this part to sum the situation up very well

"the Detective Sergent... said it was still a burglary and had to be investigated like any other theft. I wanted to get across to him, that unlike people who handle stolen goods after a theft, rescue shelters were not making any money from this. There are enough unwanted animals around..."

So true :(

Last edited:
Mine's arrived - trying not to read it too quickly and save a bit for later.
Shame the article on the REW's couldn't have finished on good news, but lets hope by the time the next issue is published the police will have finished their investigations and the rabbits will be returned to the rescues for rehoming.

Donna, I cried reading the "only a rabbit" story too:oops:

Donna, I cried reading the "only a rabbit" story too:oops:

made me think of all the recent losses on RU :(

if alvin ever has stasis again i now have about 3 different articles on pain relief for buns so theres no way ill leave the vets without proper treatment...

i love this mag and im very tempted to order back issues.. ahhh decisions :roll:

Ah you've all tempted me to join now, so I did and bought a book as well. Should stock up with tissues as I'm a real waterworks and will cry at anything!

How long have you all been members for?

how far back can you order.

You can get 11 back issues for £30.....they are usually £4 ech.

Chloe it basically summed up what was said on here.

Did anyone see Tamsin called Sharon Stone in one of the articles? :lol::lol:

Back