• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woodlands food and forage?

Bunny-mum

Young Bun
My 2 buns are on pets at home nuggets at the moment but I'm thinking of swapping them over to woodlands food and forage I've looked on the pets at home website and it has great reviews on their but just wondering what u lot think? X

Can you post a link to the food, I don't have any experience of it at all, mine are on Dodson and Horrell Rabbit Royale and Science Selectives.:wave:

I would be reluctant as they have alfalfa in them and alfalfa is quite high in calcium and that can be bad for bunnies.
Also, it doesn't specify the percentage of fibre in the nuggets alone and that's quite an important number :)

I'm soon to be swapping Buckley over to Excel dwarf pellets from the P@H dwarf nuggets because, even though they cost more, they are much higher in fibre :)

xo

Mine have that mixed with Wagg Optimum and the older bunnies (Salt and pepper) have a few excel for mature bunnies as well.
They seem to be doing well on it.

Sorry for no update! I swapped my girls over to the food and forage and the love it!
The literally mug me for it lol jump out the hutch steal the bag and terrorise me!!

Back