• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish is all spayed and better now UD post 35

Hello Sky, goodness that was quick, suppose it's the best, pre op and straight in!
Glad to hear she's feeling better with a snugglesafe (and pooping!). Lots of healing vibes from here.
Wish is so :love:

I hope by tomorrow her back end has started working again. It's great that she's pooping a lot, at least everything is working inside. Hope you have a peaceful night. :wave:

Hope Wish had a good night and is feeling better today.

We are taking Fleur on the 9th may to ask about neutering. :?

Thanks for asking. Wish ism much brighter. she's figured out if she sits by my door that anyone walking past will feed her, and she is making the most of it. She's eating like a pig. Her backend is now functioning properly, but she is clearly still uncomfortable, but she is bright and back to following me wherever I go.

I had to separate Autumn from them overnight though because he was jumping all the barriers, but they have gone back together fine this morning; I left all three nomming on a pile of dried 'stuff' from Pets At Home.

MPHF- I would suggest only doing it when she is a healthy weight and in pinacle health. But good luck :) This time will be very different.

Glad to read the latest update, sounds like she's doing a lot better, hope it continues.

Wish has healed very well. She still needs a few more days but she is essentially back to normal now and her wound never swelled, or went red and was just perfect. To get a bunny spayed that we never thought was spayable, and for her to bounce back so well is amazing. Can't praise my vets enough.

They have spent these past few days shut out of their cage, and blocked in my room, because I couldn't figure out how to block off the shelves in their cage. My room has turned to mayhem.

Autumn has decided to be a mountain goat again (we haven't seen this behaviour since he got his friends) and was jumping over everything. I now have 5 foot high barriers in my room seperating my bed and Star, from the rest of the room. If I leave them open for 5 seconds, he is over. He's a pain in the bum.

My idea of keeping Wish in a place where she couldn't jump went well until her and Flame discovered they could jump on my bookshelf (which they've never done before). Wish has also be building a 'warren' in the litter tray :roll:.

They have done my head in, and I'll be very glad when I can shut them away, but I'm so proud of my little girl. She has the biggest naked belly ever (someone was a little over zealous with the shaving- but I think that was because they were looking for randomly placed testicles too) but she's nearly better and, to boot, she is spayed, happy and 'healthy' too.

I love my crazy bunny family. :love:

Wish has healed very well. She still needs a few more days but she is essentially back to normal now and her wound never swelled, or went red and was just perfect. To get a bunny spayed that we never thought was spayable, and for her to bounce back so well is amazing. Can't praise my vets enough.

They have spent these past few days shut out of their cage, and blocked in my room, because I couldn't figure out how to block off the shelves in their cage. My room has turned to mayhem.

Autumn has decided to be a mountain goat again (we haven't seen this behaviour since he got his friends) and was jumping over everything. I now have 5 foot high barriers in my room seperating my bed and Star, from the rest of the room. If I leave them open for 5 seconds, he is over. He's a pain in the bum.

My idea of keeping Wish in a place where she couldn't jump went well until her and Flame discovered they could jump on my bookshelf (which they've never done before). Wish has also be building a 'warren' in the litter tray :roll:.

They have done my head in, and I'll be very glad when I can shut them away, but I'm so proud of my little girl. She has the biggest naked belly ever (someone was a little over zealous with the shaving- but I think that was because they were looking for randomly placed testicles too) but she's nearly better and, to boot, she is spayed, happy and 'healthy' too.

I love my crazy bunny family. :love:

Awwwwww, Glad shes doing so well.Little minx!!!:lol:

Great news. It is always a relief when they are recovered.

Soon you can get your bedroom back. Autumn sounds a very adventurous bunny. They all do.

Great news. It is always a relief when they are recovered.

Soon you can get your bedroom back. Autumn sounds a very adventurous bunny. They all do.

Yes :D They can go away tomorrow. Woo! Then I won't be living in a 'sub room' in my real room. :lol:

These three know no fear, especially Autumn.

Back