• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren volunteer day.20th Nov. Great day!!! Posts 50 and 51

Really looking forward to this on the 20th. If anyone from the Oxfordshire area would like a lift let me know. I have plenty of room in my car or even if they are unable to go but have some newspapers or something for the rescue:wave:

Its a fab day meeting new people and there is always lots of cake and rabbit chat. You get to meet Alice's lovely dogs and, of course, the lovely bunnies and guinea pigs she has looking for homes :D

Really looking forward to this on the 20th. If anyone from the Oxfordshire area would like a lift let me know. I have plenty of room in my car or even if they are unable to go but have some newspapers or something for the rescue:wave:

Its a fab day meeting new people and there is always lots of cake and rabbit chat. You get to meet Alice's lovely dogs and, of course, the lovely bunnies and guinea pigs she has looking for homes :D

It is a fab day out, I can guarantee that!!:thumb:

Almost like a wonderful social gathering that also involves helping Alice with the furries.

A good turnout for this date would be certainly appreciated by Alice. There is always something to do to help and it doesn't have to be too demanding. Tea and coffee makers.......................

I'm hoping that we can inspire some new forum members to come along.

Fingers crossed. x

Isn't it possible to have a Saturday? there are some people that can't get there on a Sunday?

Isn't it possible to have a Saturday? there are some people that can't get there on a Sunday?

Had a Saturday on 22nd October and only I managed to go.

I am certain that Alice would be more than happy to let us go and help on a Saturday. The dates depend on what is most convenient for her.

I'm sure we'll sort something out for people who would like to come on a Saturday.:thumb::thumb:

Hiya, where is Windwhistle Warren? Sorry if I've missed it on this thread... :oops:

Hi, Windwhistle Warren is on the A48 in Gloucestershire, just past Minsterworth.:thumb:

Quite a distance from Essex but, if you can come along it would be great to meet you. :wave:

I live in Worcestershire which is a neighbouring county. If you wanted to come, you could always drive to me and then go down there together in my car. Just a thought!

Last edited:
Mrs. Bunnykins, you're about the same distance as me from Gloucester :lol: so I'll shoot straight there, but I really appreciate your offer :)

But yeah why not, I'll shoot across for the day :D

Mrs. Bunnykins, you're about the same distance as me from Gloucester :lol: so I'll shoot straight there, but I really appreciate your offer :)

But yeah why not, I'll shoot across for the day :D

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to meeting you.:thumb:

If you have any spare newspapers, could you bring them along? Always need newspapers for the little darlings.:love::love:

I thought you were in Essex as your location says...........Essex. You're confusing me.................not difficult to do though.:oops::oops::oops:

Public transport links are rubbish on a Sunday. I couldnt go to the last one as i'd just had an op. :( Will hopefully make it another time though. :)

Public transport links are rubbish on a Sunday. I couldnt go to the last one as i'd just had an op. :( Will hopefully make it another time though. :)

I'm sure we will meet up one day!!

Also bumping this up for anyone who is interested in coming along and having lots of fun.:thumb:

Plenty of bunny mad people to chat to, coffee, cake, meet Alice , her gorgeous pooches, bunnies, guineas......................fab!.

Hoping this will generate some new interest. For most of us cleaning out our outdoor bunnies etc is not quite so enjoyable now that the weather is damp and miserable and dark very early on.

Just imagine having over 100 bunnies and around 50 guineas to do.

Spare a thought for rescues, sanctuaries and in this case, Alice.

Looking forward to this. Is there anything you need me to bring in the food department e.g tea bags, biscuits, crisps, let me know.

Looking forward to this. Is there anything you need me to bring in the food department e.g tea bags, biscuits, crisps, let me know.

I'm going to bring along some cake...........nothing unusual there :oops:, milk and some sandwiches.

If you bring along some tea bags and crisps that should be fine.:thumb::thumb:

I'm also looking forward to it. Yaaaaay.:D:D

Don't forget the teabags. Cake isn't the same without good tea. :p

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tea and cake. Absolutely perfect. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

On Monday,I am being taken to a lovely tea shop in the town for sandwiches, cake and tea!!! One of my closest friends and her Mum who is also a good friend are treating me.

So looking forward to it.

And of course more tea and cake when I visit Windwhistle!! :D:D

Life's tough, but I battle on.:lol::lol:

Just wondering how many are coming along.

I don't want to buy too much cake, that would be a waste.

Let's hope this mild weather continues.:thumb:

Back