• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a Box of Hungry Bun Treats for Your Bunny

And the winners are....

Keletkezes
Aly&Poppy<3
bunny mummy 1

:D

Thanks for taking part everyone!

I would LOVE some treats!!!! :0)

19fcda3042c3f61253cdd45ad521b5a0.jpg

Congratulations winners!

We'll be sending your boxes out this Monday.

To all those who unfortunately didn't win, but would still like some treats.
Please use the discount code: HBFORUM at the checkout for 10% off.

Thanks everyone!

Just wanted to say I received my hungrybun box yesterday and I'm chuffed to bits with it! Nena and Tapla are really enjoying their treats :D Highly recommended!

Just wanted to say I received my hungrybun box yesterday and I'm chuffed to bits with it! Nena and Tapla are really enjoying their treats :D Highly recommended!

Thank you so much! *bunny hugs for you my friend* You've made my day. Have a fantastic weekend :D

I think I'm as excited as Lopsy will be! XD Thankyou everyone, and I will post photos of Lopsy's head, as that's all I'll get from his devouring them ;P

Very happy with my hungrybun box. Bailey and Milo go absolutely crazy for the treats and will do anything for them so we've trained them to come up the stairs. Come when their name is called and even got Bailey to go round in a circle for hers! Very happy! How do I order more?

Thanks xxx

Very happy with my hungrybun box. Bailey and Milo go absolutely crazy for the treats and will do anything for them so we've trained them to come up the stairs. Come when their name is called and even got Bailey to go round in a circle for hers! Very happy! How do I order more?

Thanks xxx

Wow! Thank you so much, that's fabulous feedback :)

Like Tamsin said orders go via our website www.HungryBun.com or via our Etsy page.

Thanks again, you've made my day!

Wow! Thank you so much, that's fabulous feedback :)

Like Tamsin said orders go via our website www.HungryBun.com or via our Etsy page.

Thanks again, you've made my day!

Brilliant I will be ordering again! ����

I've also shared on my Instagram page and I tagged a link to your Instagram and the ordering page as people were asking where they can get them.

Our Instagram is: twobunniez if you want to have a look. we followed you too :)

Back