• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willoughby looking outraged

Graciee

Staff member
Poor thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ we never pick him up coz he isn't a fan but I had to do his nails so asked Michael to hold him for me and he looked so like ****** off, he even did foot flicks when we put him down and wouldn't take a treat for an hour ๐Ÿ˜‚ I won him over again with parsley tho. Rabbits crack me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ I groomed him the other day and he allowed that, but picking up is a big no ๐Ÿ˜‚ 1000074253.jpg

Ha Ha, he's in Eddy's camp. We get foot flicks, sometimes stomps & the cutest tail wag. He still looks very beautiful though :love:
Oh he just foot flicks and then stares, he's got a mean side eye bless him ๐Ÿ˜‚ Eddy sounds hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Willoughby is gorgeous, he's got the permanent big eyes and ****** off nethie look going on tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he's a sweet rabbit just not a huge fan of people unless they have noms for him, then he's dancing around your feet like he loves you ๐Ÿ˜‚

When we have to rescue Barrie from the lawn, he forgives us much quicker! It was throwing it down Saturday evening, and they'd unwisely taken shelter in the lawn hutch, which has no access 'out of hours'. Chibbs had eventually gone in to the playhouse but Barrie remained stoically in the hutch with the hay and dried apple leaves until Matt picked him up and put him in the playhouse. He was dry at least, unlike Chibbs (damp) and Matt (very wet) ๐Ÿคฃ He did struggle though, and Matt only really had him in one arm. But he's not got any Nethie in him like Willoughby, we don't get death stares! I swear Chibbs has, she's very good at them too.

He looks very handsome and healthy. I am glad you were forgiven once you paid the appropriate fine. Some small bunnies know how to twist and turn to get away, When I pick up Raven to medicate him he will use his rear legs to bounce on the surface for several seconds, like a bunny dance, before he settles.

Back